Welcome to Graceland Baptist Church
We are glad that you have visited our website and hope that here you may learn more about our Lord Jesus Christ and about the ministries and people at Graceland Baptist Church. On these web pages we hope you come to know us for what we are: a loving caring congregation of people.
Truly this congregation is a "land of grace", which desires to grow in the grace and love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ while reaching our growing community, our state, our nation, and our world with the gospel of Christ. We hope you will come and visit us soon.
The Dixie Melody Boys in Concert
- Sunday, May 31st at our 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. services
- Mark your calendars now and plan to attend
- No tickets required (Love offering will be taken)
- Come out and support Gospel Music in Central Virginia! Bring a friend and receive a blessing!
Graceland Night at El Cerro Azul
- Tuesday, May 19, 5 to 9 p.m.
- Dine in or Take out
- Dine at El Cerro Azul between 5 and 9 p.m. on Tuesday, May 19th and then hand the flyer (available at the restaurant) to the cashier when you pay for your meal. El Cerro Azul will donate a portion of your bill to Graceland for their Mexico Mission Trip in October, 2015.
- We hope you'll join the Graceland "Crew" for some great food, fellowship and fun!
"Food for the Soul" food pantry hours
- Our food pantry will be open the 1st Monday and the 3rd Thursday of each month. The hours are 4 to 6 p.m. and no appointment is necessary.
8:30 am Contemporary Worship
9:45 am Bible Study
11:00 am Traditional Worship
Graceland Baptist Church
975 Dorset Road
Powhatan, Virginia 23139
Map to Graceland Baptist Church
Click on the green arrow in the map below to get directions from your location.
View Larger Map